Monday, September 08, 2008

Brilliante Weblog Premio 2008 Award


I've been awarded this brilliante weblog award by Anne from Anne's Kitchen - which was a total surprise and a real pleasure! So thank you to Anne for bringing a smile to my face on an otherwise bleak Monday morning.
Here are the rules:
The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
Link to the person you received your award from.
Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
Put links to those blogs on yours.
Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.
Seven is a good number - and a challenge.
Good Food Shops - it's such a good idea
Olives and Artichokes - great food and bilingual to boot!
Teeth Before Words - there's a great overlap of interests of food, gardens and randomness
Dos Hermanos - because they are so utterly certain in an uncertain world
The Left Over Queen - for organising the blogroll as well as great recipes
Rasa Malaysia - because I love Malay food
Just Hungry- great title, great blog
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Thistlemoon said...

Thank you so much for awarding me with this! It mans so much! :)

chaiselongue said...

Thank you very much for awarding me this - I really enjoy your blog too and I like the idea that food is for the whole week, not just for one meal. Leftovers are delicious too! I'm so glad you enjoy my blog, it's nice to know that there are people out there who do! But, as before when people have been kind enough to name me for awards like this, I'll say sorry, but I won't carry it on. I link to blogs I like on my blog and mention them in posts when there's something special. Hope you don't mind, and will still carry on reading, as I'll be reading yours! All the best.

bron said...

Don't mind at all chaiselongue - it's one way to say I like a blog without it being an obligation to that writer to follow it up. I shall indeed contintue to follow yours.

Enjoy

Bron